Panasonic Displays with OpenPort Platform (Android) can be set up with the following steps:
- Download the recent version of the sklera Android app onto an USB stick from our servers.
- Power on the display and switch to OpenPort source.
- Connect a mouse.
- Adjust settings in the menu:
- Setup network, time and date under SETUP.
- Plug in the USB Stick and select the INSTALLER menu. Select the sklera app for installation..
- Switch to the TOOLS menu and launch the AppStart application..
- Select the sklera App under Application and enable AppStart on the top left (ON).
- Press the SETUP button on your remote control and select the desired screen orientation in the OSD menu. Enable the "OpenPort PLATFORM standby" setting.
- Reboot the display.
- The display will now show a pairing code, which you can use to connect it to your sklera account..
Note: Any update to our player app will have to be administered manually. To do so, simply repeat the above steps (in the INSTALLER menu).
To quit the sklera App, click and drag the mouse from top to bottom and press the home button in the navigation menu..
OpenPort PLATFORM menu: