- Controlling displays via serial ports is available in our Chrome App in Chrome OS, Linux and Windows. It is not available in Electron.
- If your Display hardware does not have a serial port, you'll need a USB to Serial DB9 adapter.
- The module for sending serial commands for ChromeOS needs to be enabled for your channel by the administrator.
1. Go to the Display settings of your Chromebox and click on 'Serial Cmd'.
2. Enter your connection settings in the popup dialog.
3. In the Tab 'Commands', enter the HEX codes for your on/off commands:
4. Define your operating schedule by clicking on the corresponding menu point in the display settings:
The configured commands will now be sent to the display at the defined operating times!