The sklera Android App can be downloaded in the Google Play store:
If you wish to install directly via APK file you can always download the most recent version directly from our server:
To ensure stable continuous operation and the automatic updating of the player software we recommend to additionally install our sklera Watchdog App.
The Watchdog regularly checks if the Player App is running and restarts it if not. Additionally there are background checks for updates, and if any are available the update is attempted (requires Android OS to be rooted).
Please change the 'Auto updater config URL' according to your setup and player used:
- Uses the native Android Webview
- Recommended for Android OS 7.0 or higher
- Uses the Crosswalk Webview
- Recommended for any Android version older than 7.0
- Crosswalk Webview - legacy release with player app version 3.2.23
For on Premise installations of sklera you will need to replace the sklera server URL with your own.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.