To install the sklera Player App on Windows, Mac or Linux you will require Google Chrome (or Chromium based browsers) to be installed.
- Unzip the supplied ZIP file into any directory on the Players' hard drive
- Open the extension settings of Chrome by opening the URL chrome://extensions
- Click on Developer mode
- Click on 'Load unpacked extension' and select the directory where you unzipped the archive
- Open the adress chrome://apps
- Right click on the sklera App and create a desktop and start menu shortcut for the Player App
- Start the sklera App. You will now be able to pair the screen with your sklera server.