You will receive an e-mail from your reseller containing the following information & credentials for your sklera access:
- Admin URL: The link to your sklera backend
- Player URL: The link to your sklera player frontend
To login, use a browser to navigate to the Admin URL (typically https://my.sklera.tv) and sign in with the credentials supplied to you.
After your login you're presented with your content library, showing all media you have uploaded to sklera. From this screen you can also upload new media by using our file uploaded. The file uploader is found at the top right of your screen, labeled 'Add file'.
You can upload files from your hard drive, your Dropbox account or a known URL.
sklera currently supports the following file formats in the content library
- Images: .jpg, .png, .gif
- Videos: .mp4
- Documents: .pdf, .pptx, .docx
- Websites: walls.io integration
- YouTube and HTML 5 Apps
- You are also able to create entirely new Layouts within the sklera CMS yourself.
Please ensure to upload media files of sufficient quality & resolution – a typical display resolution is 1920x1080 pixels (Full HD).
For your convenience uploaded media files are colour coded:
- Images: green
- Videos: orange
- Documents: blue
- Layouts: violet
- Websites: yellow
- YouTube videos and Apps: red